Fotos de México

Unas fotos de nuestro viaje a México



Monday, November 19, 2007

WELCOME!

Congratulations!
You have been selected to join El Valor, U.S. Forest International Programs, and Midewin Tallgrass National Prairie to be part of the talented team of university students to spend 7 days in Michoacan, Mexico studying the migration and habitat of the Monarch Butterfly!
We are very honored that you have accepted this position. Your first assignment as an intern is to post a brief biography and description of your application process. Upon successful completion of this step, please contact Anel from El Valor for your next assignment.
Again, welcome to this exciting journey. Please use this space to share your travels, experience, and learning with the world. We hope this opportunity proves challenging and rewarding!

1 comment:

Monarch Exchange Project said...

My name is Michelle and I am a student majoring in Wildlife Ecology and Spanish at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. I will be graduating in December at which time I will be moving to Mexico City in order to participate in an internship at the Chapultepec Zoo. I am very intereted in wildlife conservation research and community involvement including the potential for ICDPs (Integrative Community Devleopment Projects) for creating positive relationships between resource users and the conservation of the natural environment. I am extremely excited to have been accepted for this internship because it will be my first look at a multifaceted conservation project in Mexico which I hope will lead me to more opportunities in this area. Monarch research and community involvement is one area of conservation for which Mexico has received a lot of attention and I can't wait to participate in person!